Место жительства :
||Россия (Russian Federation)
Осталось времени :
45 дней/дня, 6ч 34мин 11с
Время начала :
Время завершения :
|За данным аукционом следят 0 пользователя(ей)
|Зарегистрирован с 19.02.2020
в Россия (Russian Federation)
- The invention relates to a receptacle, in particular for ash residues and / or stubs of cigarettes, cigars or similar smoking products for a scaffolding or railing comprising a body with a receiving trough.
- Ashtrays are known for holding the ash residue or stub of cigarettes, cigars or burning cigars and cigarettes. Most ashtrays have a bottom and a round elevation around the bottom. In addition, the simple ashtray models at the edge of the survey on three or more trough-shaped depressions. At least two of these depressions are provided for storing the burning cigarettes and at least one for storing a cigar. The designs of the ashtray are therefore suitable for placement on a surface.
- There are other variants of ashtrays known, which are firmly screwed to the floor or a wall and provide a way to express the cigarettes. Furthermore, known from the prior art ashtrays for smokers to take away, which are designed to be closed or opened and closed and can consist of coated papers or aluminum material.
- A disadvantage of this known from the prior art ashtray is that they are not suitable for use in the outdoor area.
- The object of the present invention is to provide a receptacle for ash residues and disposal of cigarette or cigarette residues.
- According to the invention is provided to solve the problem that the body of the receptacle has a fastening device which is directly on a frame or railing form-fitting and / or non-positively fixed. Further advantageous embodiments of the invention will become apparent from the dependent claims.
- By fixing the receptacle to a scaffold or a railing here a secure mounting is guaranteed, which can also be flexibly adapted to the particular requirements. Preferably, the receptacle is used in scaffolding as a disposal point for the ashes or cigar and cigarette remains of the craftsmen working there. Here it stands in the foreground that the receptacle is reusable and can also be dismantled when dismantling a scaffold, so that a later attachment in a new scaffolding structure is possible. As far as the mounting is provided on a railing, it may be a permanent solution. The advantage is in any case that the assembly does not cause any significant work and even by untrained professionals can be taken over. With appropriate security screws this is possible to use them outdoors, for example, from restaurants or pubs or possibly even in private households for fixing, without the risk of theft exists. Thus, craftsmen, but also organizers of larger events and restaurant or pub operators can place the receptacles in a suitable form outside the premises in which the smoking ban must be complied with is. Due to the easy mounting of the receptacle, it can be used anywhere a scaffold is needed or a railing is available.
- As far as the body is formed in one piece this may have at one end a fastening device in the form of a clamp and at the other end the receiving trough with the appropriate use. The clip may advantageously be formed non-positively and elastically and engage around with their ends a scaffolding or railing. Here, the clip may consist of two vertical clip elements which are arranged to be movable relative to each other. Further, the movable clip elements can alternatively be clamped by a bolt on the scaffold element or railing, whereby a solid connection is formed, which also offers a theft protection with appropriate screws.
- In a particular embodiment of the invention, the body is formed in two parts and consists of a receiving trough and a fastening device. The main advantage of the two-part design of the body is the variability. By selecting a specific fastening device can thus be used arbitrarily and universally for each application, the receptacle.
- In this case, there is the possibility that the fastening device is equipped in the inner surfaces of the recess with at least one magnet, coated with a magnetic material or equipped with magnetic foil. The magnetic materials can be used to attach to a steel scaffolding or railing element.
- Alternatively, there is the possibility that the fastening device is provided in the inner surfaces of the clip elements or legs with elastic materials or rubber inserts, which in a recess are received and protrude from the inner surface. Thus, due to the present elasticity, the fastening device can also be plugged onto a scaffolding or railing and is then held securely by the rubber inserts or elastic materials. This applies to both a horizontal and a vertical mounting arrangement.
- The fastening device preferably has the form of a clamp, wherein the connection between the receiving trough and the fastening device can be effected by, for example, screwing. It is also conceivable a clamping lockable connection between receiving trough and the fastening device by, for example, the use of a corresponding toothing.
- Alternatively, the fastening device may be equipped with a magnet in the lower end region in order to enable attachment to magnetic materials, in particular surfaces.
- Advantageously, the receiving trough is cylindrical in the preferred embodiment and has a flat bottom surface with a circular side wall.
- Preferably, at least the fastening device may be formed elastically and engage around with their ends a scaffolding or railing. For this purpose, there is a need aufzustecken the fastening device on the existing scaffolding or railing. This is done for example by the formation of the fastening device of a rubber-like or elastic material, so that the fastening device can be placed on a scaffolding or railing. For receiving the scaffolding element or a railing element, the fastening device has a rectangular or round recess, which has present in the two legs inwardly directed Anformung and a constriction. The two legs or clamping elements of the fastening device are in this case at least partially elastic, so that they can widen, wherein a scaffolding or railing element can be clasped by the inwardly directed projections to a secure holder is guaranteed.
- In a further particular embodiment it is provided that the fastening device is arranged in the axial direction to the receiving trough or at right angles to the receiving trough. This particular embodiment can be formed both in one piece and two parts, so that an attachment to vertical scaffolding elements or handrail elements is made possible.
- In a further embodiment of the invention, a shell can be integrated in the receiving trough, which consists of refractory material, such as metal. In this case, the shell is provided for expressing the cigarettes or cigars and may be connected to the receiving trough.
- In an embodiment of the invention it is further provided that at least one cuboid insert is arranged on the inner edge of the receiving trough, which has a recess or opening on the end face and a recess in a side wall, wherein the recess or opening with the recess via a passage is. The cuboid insert with the recess on one side allows, for example, the expression of cigarettes, wherein the remnants of the cigarette or the cigarette ash can fall over the passage directly into the trough-shaped recess of the receptacle.
- The depression on the face of the insert is intended primarily for expressing the cigarettes and cigars. However, the recess can also be used to hold or hang up the burning cigarettes, since the diameter of the recess can usually correspond to the cigarette diameter.
- In a preferred variant of the invention, the insert is arranged on the inner side wall of the receiving trough, the connection being made by screwing the insert to the side wall of the receiving trough. Alternatively, it is conceivable to set the insert by a click connection or similar connection options with the side wall of the receiving trough. Here, in a preferred embodiment of the invention, the insert with the receiving trough be formed directly in one piece.
- The recess, which is arranged on one side of the cuboid insert and is connected to the depression or opening on the end face serves to forward the ash residues into the receiving trough. The main advantage of this passage is that the well is not clogged during intensive use.
- The opening of the recess to the receiving trough may have any shape. In the preferred embodiment, the opening of the recess is square, but can be designed arbitrarily. In a further embodiment of the invention, the opening can extend over a substantial part of the surface of the cuboid insert, whereby the cigarette or cigar residues reach the receiving trough without any problems.
- In order to enable the outdoor craftsmen to use the body is equipped in a further embodiment of the invention with a hanging element. Thus, the storage container not only for the smoker, but also for non-smokers be advantageous because different items, such as a tool, a jacket or an empty coffee cup can be attached.
- In addition, trough-shaped recesses or formations may be present at the edge of the receiving trough, which serve for storing a cigarette or possibly a cigar.
- So that the cigarette or cigar remains can not be blown out of the trough-shaped depression by a gust of wind, it is provided in a further embodiment that the receiving trough can be closed by a pivotable lid.
- The essential advantage of the present invention is that an individual receptacle with a receiving trough and a fastening device in the outdoor area, for example, on a scaffolding or on a railing can be attached. For this purpose, the fastening device is clamp-shaped and additionally equipped with other elements such as magnets, magnetic foils or hard rubber inserts that allow a positive and / or positive retention.
- The invention will be explained again below with reference to FIGS.
- It shows
- 1 in a perspective view of a first two-part embodiment of the receptacle,
- 2 in a perspective view of a second one-piece embodiment of the receptacle,
- 3 in a perspective view of the underside of the receptacle,
- 4 in a perspective view of a third two-part embodiment of the receptacle,
- 5 in a perspective view a fastening device with dovetail guide,
- 6 in a perspective view of a receptacle with dovetail guide,
- 7 in a perspective view of an alternative embodiment of a one-piece receptacle, and
- 8th in a perspective view of an insert in a cuboid design.
- 1 shows in a perspective view of a preferred embodiment of a two-part receptacle 1 consisting of a body 2 , which in turn from a receiving trough 3 and a fastening device 4 consists. The receiving trough 3 in the two-part design has a cuboid insert 5 with a depression 6 on the end face, which is provided for expressing, for example, cigarettes or the like.
- Advantageously, the two body parts, namely the receiving trough 3 and fastening device 4 be connected by means of a screw. Also conceivable are mechanically detachable and / or interlockable connections, such as a bayonet lock.
- The depression 6 is through a passageway with a recess 7 connected, which is on a side surface of the cuboid insert 5 located. Through the passage, after squeezing a cigarette, the ashes in the receiving trough 3 fall and thus a clogging of the insert 5 avoid. The opening of the recess 7 to the receiving trough 3 may have any shape to facilitate easy and easy emptying of the insert 5 and forwarding of the ashes in the receiving trough 3 to enable.
- The two parts of the body 2 , namely the receiving trough 3 and the fastening device 4 can be made of different materials because they are supposed to fulfill different purposes. According to the invention, the fastening device forms 4 a U-shaped bracket and consists of two movable ends, which can be fixed non-positively and / or positively to a scaffold element or railing. For a secure and stable connection of the receptacle 1 with the scaffolding or railing, the movable clip ends can be clamped by a bolt on the scaffold element or railing. For this purpose, the clip ends each have a bore through which the bolt can be passed. Also conceivable is the equipment of the fastening device 4 with a clamp-shaped holder, which surrounds the framework element or the railing rods. Alternatively, the fastening device 4 be formed in the form of a pipe clamp, which in the inner region of the fastening device 4 is arranged and may for example consist of plastic.
- The fastening device 4 indicates in a further preferred embodiment of the receptacle 1 magnets on the ends of the clip elements. Alternatively, the inner region of the U-shaped clamp elements may be coated with magnetizable materials or equipped with magnetic foil. This is the connection between the body 2 and the scaffolding or handrails are possible if they are made of magnetic materials.
- 2 shows the one-piece design of the receptacle according to the invention 10 , In the one-piece version, the body consists 11 from a receiving trough 12 and a fastening device 13 , The receiving trough 12 is cylindrical in shape and consists of a flat bottom surface with a circular sidewall around the bottom surface. In the preferred form of the invention is an insert 14 on the inner side wall of the receiving trough 12 arranged. The use 14 with a depression 15 on the end face is cuboid and provided for expressing the cigarettes.
- The depression 15 is through a passageway with a recess 16 connected, which is on a side surface of the cuboid insert 14 located. Through the passage can after the squeezing of the cigarette, the ash and cigarette in the receiving trough 12 arrive and a blockage of the insert 14 avoid. The opening of the recess 16 to the receiving trough 12 is located at one end and allows easy and easy emptying of the insert 14 ,
- According to the invention, the fastening device 13 formed in the form of a U-shaped bracket and consists of two movable ends, which can be fixed non-positively and / or positively to a scaffold element or a railing rod. For a safe and stable connection of the receptacle 10 with the scaffold element or railing, the movable clip ends can be clamped by a bolt on the scaffold element or railing. For this purpose, the clip ends each have a bore for the bolt. Conceivable is the equipment of the fastening device 13 with a clamp-shaped holder, which surrounds the framework element or the railing rod. Alternatively, the fastening device 13 be formed in the form of a pipe clamp, which consists of plastic or metal.
- 3 shows in a perspective view of the underside of the one-piece design of the receptacle 10 , The fastening device 13 at one end of the body 11 is U-shaped. The U-shaped fastening device 13 offers the advantage of a clip and can be frictionally fixed to a scaffold element or railing element.
- According to the invention, the fastening device 13 in the preferred embodiment of the receptacle 10 have magnets at the ends of the clip elements. Alternatively, the inner portion of the U-shaped clip members may be coated with magnetized materials or provided with magnetic foil or may be provided with an elastic material, such as hard rubber. This is a simple connection between the body 11 and the scaffolding element or the railing rod possible.
- 4 shows in a perspective view of another embodiment of a receptacle 20 , which from a receiving trough 21 and a fastening device 22 consists. It is a two-part embodiment of the receptacle 20 , wherein a connection between the receiving trough 21 and the fastening device 22 through a dovetail guide 23 he follows.
- 5 shows in a perspective view of the fastening device 22 which has a dovetail-shaped recess 24 which has a stop on one side 25 has. The fastening device 22 consists in the embodiment shown of two legs 26 . 27 each one Anformung 28 . 29 exhibit. The formation 28 . 29 are aligned with each other and narrow the recess 30 the fastening device 22 so that the fastening device 22 can be placed on a round or square railing. As far as the fastening device 22 is made of a rubber-elastic material, due to the existing elasticity, the fastening device 22 be attached directly to a scaffold element or railing element.
- 6 shows in a perspective view of the receiving trough 21 which on the bottom 31 a dovetailed approach 32 leading to the dovetail groove 24 corresponds, so that the receiving trough 21 with the fastening device 22 can be connected.
- 7 shows in a perspective view an alternative embodiment of a fastening device 40 , The fastening device 40 again has two legs 41 . 42 on, which by an Anformung 43 . 44 to a constriction of a round in this case recess 45 leads. In the face 46 In addition, magnetic materials, in particular magnets 47 let in to the fastening device 40 to stabilize on metallic surfaces.
- 8th shows in a perspective view of the insert 5 respectively. 14 in a cuboid design, wherein in the end face 50 an opening 51 is embedded and in a side surface 52 a recess 53 and the opening 51 with the recess 53 connected by a transition, so that, for example, ash residues can fall down into the receiving tray. For this purpose, the use has 5 . 14 Further, a 45 ° beveled surface 54 , which makes the forwarding of the ash residues.
- LIST OF REFERENCE NUMBERS
|Комментарии - Вопросы
|Пожалуйста войдите под вашим логином, чтобы задать вопрос продавцу.
несёт всю ответственность за содержание данной информации